Tuesday, February 28, 2012

CRAZY ASS STEAM ENGINE PLOW

<><><><><><> CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP <><><><><><>

alright folks....

Check it out. its some sort of a newsletter. i think i'll call it a schmooze-letter. 

Its for Camp CHOMP & STOMP - our beloved razzle-dazzle, snack-attack, comfy-for-your-rumpfy child-to-be-camp of this upcoming burning man.

Will this be a regular schmooze-letter? shit. I don't know. probably not. but maybe! its happenin' right now, thats for sure. and you're in it! For the most part this is gonna be a supplement to the quasi-regular skype-machine team meetings, of which we have had one. and what a one it was!

If you're reading this and you have yet to commit to coming to Burning Man, let this schooze-letter be the beginning of a great saga of persuasion. I know how it goes - hell its only February.... but its already February! I just want to make sure you guys get a periodic re-amping. lets turn those burns into BURN!!!!s shall we?


<><><><><><> STOMP STOMP STOMP <><><><><><>


You heard the news, I heard the news.... no tickets from the ticket lottery. none of us? really? Wommmmmmp womp. I imagine you were down in the dumps for a couple of days when the results came out. I know, I was there too. but fuck that. what is this? Camp dump and slump!? No way. We're all going. We'll get tickets. You know this, I know this. there was never any doubt. so lets plow ahead - lets plow like some crazy ass steam engine plow.


fuck yeah. get 'em steam engine plow.

No comments:

Post a Comment